Friday, February 09, 2007

Progress

So we are getting there. I know it is hard to tell, but really we are. So we had the washer and dryer in the kitchen and it sounded like a helicopter was landing when the washer was on spin cycle. Not very condusive with a sleeping baby. So we moved those to the garage and cut a whole in our house and put french doors in. I know that the last picture is hard to see, but those are our french doors!! It makes it so much brighter in there. Now i just need to pick out a paint color. I am having a hard time with that though. I want a peach, but the one I picked looks pink, and I want it to be a bit darker. Any suggestions? I welcome them.

On another note I had a doctor's appointment this week and had to do my glucose test. The drink was not bad, but no one told me about having to wait for an hour. That was a little much. But we are all good. The doctor used perfect a couple of times, so that made me so happy. The weight gain is going well, although I still hate to get on the scale. I know I should not complain though. Bella Rose gave us a flip right before we heard her heartbeat so we got to hear how fast her heart was beating. The doctor again said perfect!








Thank you for loving us!

3 comments:

Becky Swann said...

Looking Good Sun, although I caught the live show last night it is still fun to look at the pictures and read what you wrote especially on this quiet Friday at work! God is really taking care of you guys, I'm so thankful!

Unknown said...

I can't see the picture on the right, I think it's the one that shows the french doors. I want to see so bad, I want to come and see in real life like Becky did, maybe if I lived across the street and not down the street. Well, I'll see soon enough I'm sure.
I'm so happy that everything is, "perfect". God is good.

The Colorado Carrs said...

Is Ben the French Doors? Interesting! ha ha... I think Annies right the one with the door got cut out. I think yall are doing a great job. I personally always love a red kitchen but I am sure thats darker then your looking for.