Friday, February 23, 2007

Thank you Mom!


Thank you to my Mom!!! I went to Greenville for her Birthday and ended up with some gifts for Bella Rose. How fun. To the right is the sheepskin rug for the room. I got it yesterday and it is AWESOME!!! So soft. I think that Bella Rose will like some naps on the floor as well as Rainy!


This is the chandelier that I am so excited about. What little girl would not want a chandelier like this. My sister, Angela, has it up in Taylor's room and it looks so good. Thanks Angela for the idea. The fed-ex man just dropped it off!

And here is the bedside lamp that my mom got us as well. We decided on the pink shade. I was going to do the white, but my mom thought that the pink would be better. I think that I agree! This one is on back order until April though. What a bummer.
Hardwood floors are going down in my house as we speak. We are getting there. I promise I will have a belly shot soon. I just have run out of time for that. I can tell you though that it is getting bigger! Went to the doctor and everything is still going well. My iron is a little low so I guess I am going to be needing some hamburgers.
Ya'll have a great weekend. The weather here is terrific so hopefully we will get outside.

6 comments:

The Colorado Carrs said...

awww you will have a purty room!!!

Becky Swann said...

I think my favorite thing is the little tiny birds on the lamp, I absolutly love the rest though. It is so cute!

KatieKate said...

That chandelier is SO awesome! I love it!

Rylie will come and sleep on the floor with Bella.

Unknown said...

I can't wait until Bella Rose and Will can take naps and play together on that plush rug!
Watch out for the dogs, Will's rug is Sadie and Mocha's favorite place to take a nap now.
The chandelier and lamp are awesome, like Becky, I also love the birds on the lamp the best.

Shanna Mac said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!

The Colorado Carrs said...

Time for more photos...Belly shots , Nursery shots and new kitchen/living room shots!!!

Do it for Rylie )