Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Nephews


i know we have been pretty girly lately with all the pink and talking about baby so i thought i would do a tribute to all the newphews in our life. see BellaRose is coming to help the girls out. the girls are far out numbered. there are only 2 girls and 5 boys. i will post pictures of the girls later, but we just had a bunch of pictures of the boys so i thought i would introduce them to you. they are all blonde too. so do we think that BellaRose will be blonde, brunnette, brown eyes, blue eyes? this is a hard one. Rocco (the youngest), the 2nd from top is from my middle sister. She is colored like me and her husband is blonde blue eyes. Christian, top is the oldest at 7. His mom, my oldest sister is also dark like me and she married a blonde blue eyed british man.
Below far bottom is Ethan. He is Worth's older sister's middle boy and he is the most blonde. Cameron middle is very blonde and blues and he is my oldest sister's. Last but not least is Noah, he is Worth's sister's oldest. Here is trying to jump his 4-wheeler and is doing a pretty good job. Same story blonde/ blue eyes. So i ask you what will BellaRose be? Taylor my niece is the only one with brown hair and brown eyes.













10 comments:

KatieKate said...

oh.my.word.

They are gorgeous...all of them.
I would like to personally claim Christian for Rylie Joy and an arranged marriage. She likes the Brisitsh connection and is hoping he will have an accent.

And my bet (having your coloring and basically the same husband) is that Bella Rose will be olive, brunette, with blue eyes.

Sunday Grant Photography said...

YES KATIE!!! that is what i keep thinking too. worth and i both have dreams with her and blue eyes. i think that she will have brown hair too and olive skin. do you get martha stewart living? the little girl in the polo ad on the front cover is who i think she will look like :).
i will talk to my sister about this arranged marriage. he does say certain words in an accent.

Shanna Mac said...

gracen would like to stake claim on rocco. great name, beautiful eyes, killer hair. and he looks brilliant and charming!

and for baby bellarose, i'm seeing dark hair with extremely bright natural highlights and brown eyes.

are there any bella-belly shots out there for the world to see?!

Sunday Grant Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sunday Grant Photography said...

the pictures did not come out like they were supposed to so on the actual blog you see it goes Christian and then Rocco. i will let my sisters know about these marriages. i will work on a belly shot. i have a shower this weekend and there will be lots of pictures then.

Becky Swann said...

I think dark hair/skin and blue eyes. I have thought that before. She will be so Bella!

The Colorado Carrs said...

They Are huge!!! I cant believe how big they are!!! They are gorgeous. I agree. And I must say excellent photos you have to do some family photos for us!

Heidi and Richard King said...

What cuties! You all have good jeans(I mean genes)...that is for sure! And I am not just talking about your killer designer jeans...however cool those are too!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

jessica i can't take all the credit on these pictures. worth took the action shots. i would still love to come and take family photos for you though!

Jason and Jennifer Haynes said...

Yes! I agree with Heidi...you do have killer jeans which I would love to wear...but I think you and Worth have even better GENES! No doubt! Your little Bella Rose will be GORGEOUS! I just can't wait to see what combination of beautiful she is. I have to admit though, olive skin with dark hair and blue eyes would be stunning! Love you and miss you! ~ Jen (ok I can't close without saying I love the photos too! Since Worth took some, you both have got such talent!)