Monday, January 28, 2008

Sleeping beauty and bread

There is not much to report. I made bread the other day. The No-Knead bread thatKatie (you can find the recipe by clicking the link) makes. It came out beautiful. I tried to take a picture with my camera, but the strap was wrapped around the table end and the camera fell to the floor, landing lens first, jamming the lens. Our nice wonderful camera, crashed to the floor. Luckly I had another lens I could use, but did not have time to go find it, so I took pictures with my cell phone. For some reason my cell phone is being stubborn and is saying the file is too big to send to my e-mail. So kneadless (haha) to say there are no pictures of this gorgeous bread. Which, by the way, was a huge hit. I was really scared by this recipe, but there was nothing to be scared about. I will be making this bread, A.LOT! Thank you KatieKate !
My cell phone would allow me to e-mail these cute pictures of BellaRose though. I had to go wake her up the other day, which I don't like to do, but I did manage to get these sleeping beauty pictures. Look at those legs, you can come squeeze them if you want!















11 comments:

Becky Swann said...

kneadless, I liked that, had a little LOL myself.
she looks likes she's all tuckered out from tap dancing in those shoe socks.

Heidi and Richard King said...

She is so sweet. Can't wait to try that bread myself...sounds great! Hope your lens recovers...we would miss your beautiful pics!

KatieKate said...

Yay! I knew you'd like htat bread once you saw how UNhard it is to make. I love it to. It is my new best friend.

And BellaRose. Sweet little girl... look at those LEGS! What a chub! Absolutely precious. Your phoen takes very good pictures :)

The Colorado Carrs said...

Look at those LEGS!!!

As kate just said....love it.....oh I miss Rylies chunk legs!!!

Unknown said...

I want to squeeze her legs, she's so cute. When did those legs come? They are almost 1/2 as big as Will's were then, how did that happen so fast?

Anonymous said...

She is soooo precious! I love those legs! I'm sure that bread was great too! You are an excellent cook so I wouldn't expect anything less!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

annie~she has always had those legs. she is little but girl has some thighs.

MC and Brian Phillips said...

definitely laughed at your kneadless joke - I mean it was needed indeed. Wow, this could take us far.
Then I laughed even more at Becky's hilarious comment about the shoe socks. I'm still laughing, but I'm going to look at that bread recipe when I stop.
I wanna see some tap dancing, BellaRose!

Jason and Jennifer Haynes said...

Oh my I don't know what to say! All the good jokes/comments have been taken so can I focus on the tragedy in this post for a sec.? Your poor camera! Did you cry? I would have! Poor poor thing! I bet your gonna have to shell out some dough to get that fixed!

Yes! take that all you "punny" people!
...and "kneadless" to say, BellaRose sure is a hunk of cuteness!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

Well Jen since you asked about the camera. It is OK! Praise the Lord on that one. We actually have it insured so it would not have been that much money. Worth un-jammed the lens. Plus we have the other lens from my film camera we could have used.

Just April... said...

Um, that bread sounded SOOOO good...that I checked out the link you provided. Although no kneading is required...you gotta be a patient girl for that recipe, huh? Not too sure I am that kindof baker. Haha. But, it looks lovely and I WILL try it someday! I wonder if sunflower seeds or what-nots could be added to it? Or would that effect the rise?