Monday, November 17, 2008

Courtney and Paul got married this weekend!  It was such a beautiful wedding.  It was a little chilly, but beautiful none the same.  Courtney was a gorgeous bride and Paul was a handsome groom, and as you can see the view was not bad either.  One of the coolest things they did was have a candy bar for the guest gifts, it was a hit!  It was a fun filled, event filled weekend.  I think that we were all exhausted on Sunday.  I did not have a camera so I am stealing some from Kim.  Thanks Kim!  Courtney and Paul are off on their honeymoon in Antigua or Anguilla, one of those.  No matter where it is, all I know is that I want to be there too!  Maybe not necessarily "with" them, but you know what I mean!

There is so much I want to share with you, and most of the sharing involves pictures and yet again I am left camera-less as Worth has the camera on another hunting adventure, which turned up fruitless (or I should say deer-less) the last time.  I guess it leaves me with more to blog about next time!  I would like to give a shout out to 2 of my bestest friends in the whole world, Annie and Becky.  They both celebrated their birthday on Sunday.  Annie is one whole year older then Becky, and as I told Annie before they are really not birthdays that are much cause for celebrating!  Just Kidding, come on people, any birthday is cause for celebrating.  I hope I can with them soon, very soon.  Happy Birthday dear friends.  

7 comments:

Becky Swann said...

I like that you wrote it was a "little chilly" ha, I guess that sounds better than mind numbing cold! But the pictures are beautiful! It was alot of fun!
Thanks for the birthday shout out! I hope we do all get to go out and celebrate soon!

Julie said...

The wedding does look beautiful. I can't wait for Courtney to blog about it. Happy Birthday Annie and Becky!

Unknown said...

I love that picture of you and Worth, your smile is so big and beautiful and he just looks sweet.
That cold was so worth that view, it was so pretty, you did such a great job. I was very impressed with your wedding skills.
thanks for the happy birthday. I'm going through withdrawal from not being together today. hopefully I'll see you before we leave.

JTP said...

you look fabulous! I can't wait to see more ppics from the wedding and some of BR too :-)

Niki said...

Such a beautiful wedding! You are right it was definitely a little cold, but I don't think the beautiful bride even noticed.
What a fun night! Great pictures, Kim.

Oh yeah, Happy Birthday again to you two little almost-twins. Jeez, how long are you going to milk this thing? It's just a birthday.

Adam and Annie said...

Worth looks like he put a few beers back during Courtney's wedding! Ha! Tell him not to look so stoned next time. - This is Adam

Courtney said...

It was cold.. but it was SO AWESOME!!! Thank you Sunday for all your hard work.. and Annie for helping.. as well as Becky, Niki, Jen, and whoever else I may leave out.. It was just PERFECT!!! Thanks for sitting out there (or standing) in the cold!

Happy belated birthdays to all the ladies (and Jason Haynes) too.. becky, annie, kim & laurel..