Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Believe

I believe in black and white pictures.
So Becky is starting a pretty fun game and I would like to join in and support her, because I believe in supporting your friends :)
Here's how it goes, write 5 beliefs or rules you live by, you can't be preachy, serious, religious, or political.  
1. I believe in the SUN and being outside!
2. I believe to sitting down and eating a meal with your family with cloth napkins and place-mats
3.  I believe in recycling, composting, and bringing your own bags
4.  I believe in a great pair of jeans (or pairs)
5.  I believe in fabulous vegetable and flower gardens and sharing them with your friends, and I believe in ALL seasons.

I know that there are many many more and maybe I will continue to add to the list but Becky only said 5 and I already snuck in a few extra.  So tell me what you believe in!

8 comments:

Courtney said...

Sunday.. I'm so with you on the SUN and a good pair of jeanSSS (multi pairs).. I have definitely crossed into the 7 for all mankind and I'm loving every minute of them.. I think I have like 5 pairs. I don't just believe in them I'm obessed!! ha!

Becky Swann said...

I believe that you are alowed to sneak in as many as you want! I believe in jeans too, I want to add everyone's to my list now, I kept thinking of more I should have done last night!

The Colorado Carrs said...

yes! a good pair of jeans (perferably wide legs) and black and white photos!!!!! Right on sister!

Will you tell me when Baby Beckett arrives!!!Its soon right!

Unknown said...

Right on to all of these.
i have thought of so many more too, i love this game and i love that she said not to be serious.

Sunday Grant Photography said...

I believe I'll go kayaking and I believe the jeans yall talk about should be spelled jean$$$. I believe that Worth was here.

Julie said...

I love your list!

I keep thinking of more for mine as well. I think we should do a list of ten.

Niki said...

I love #5 because I am usually one of the friends that gets tons of your vegetables. I am going to be asking for alot of tips for starting our garden this year. So I hope you believe in giving those out too. :)

KatieKate said...

Oh, Sun. I just love that little girl of yours. This photo of her reminds me so much of you!!!