Sunday, April 05, 2009

Exciting times

So sorry to MIA lately.  Like I said on my photo blog I have been a busy girl lately, learning as much of this photo business as I can.  I am almost ready to launch my official website!!  This is so exciting.  I had many frustrating moments learning about the website, but I powered through and it is really looking good.  I also got some wonderful camera equipment (thanks Courtney!) that I can't wait to start using.  I am so excited about this adventure.  So please tell your friends and family about me, spread the word!!  Sunday Grant Photography is happening and I am ready to start shooting (my camera)!!

Speaking of powering through, I ran my 2nd 5k race of the year.  It really was a blast.  It was much hillier then the treadmill, but I powered through and beat my last time by 5 minutes!!  I was very pleased.  It was just a fun race in general because it was pretty much all of Black Mountain there, and it started and began at Pisgah Brewery.  You just can't beat that atmosphere.  If you have never been to Pisgah and are in this area it would behoove you to go and support our local economy!

7 comments:

The Colorado Carrs said...

WOW!!! I am impressed your own buisness and another 5k!!!!!!

Your amazing!

Byerly said...

You beat your time by 5 minutes? That's incredible! Question...Are you traveling to do business?

Sunday Grant Photography said...

yes i will travel for sure!

Courtney said...

You rocked the 5K! I was so proud of you! And I am so excited about your business!! Sunday Grant Photography is going to ROCK too!! Heck it is rockin' already!!

MelissaCoates said...

Congrats on the run! I am very impressed also...teach me...

Cant wait for more Pics!

Becky Swann said...

So glad you are up and running :)

Unknown said...

d.... girl d.... girl d.... girl.
So proud of you all around.