Monday, January 31, 2011

o sunny day

My little comment blog challenge did not go over as well as I hoped. I had 295 visits to my blog and 15 comments. So I realize that a lot of you just come to read and look at the pictures and stay hidden. I get it. I really do! I like to be hidden too sometimes. Thank you all who did comment, especially thank you to the people who never do but told me you were out there. That was sweet! I also appreciate your opinion on the music, so for the time I won't be putting music on the website.
Now lets get to the real reason of my blog, my family! We took advantage of the insanely beautiful weather this weekend (as I know everyone did). We decided to take a picnic to Biltmore and sit by The French Broad river and absorb as much vitamin D as possible. Rosey rode her bike, we went and got ice cream, it really was a perfect day. I know I have said it before but this is one of the many reasons I love the south and living where we do. We will get hit hard by some snow and then the next weekend it will be 70 degrees. You just can't argue with that!


Momma does exist!























Hollings loved being outside. Everyone is just happier when they can be outdoors. Hollings showed off her new skills of talking on the phone. I love how she is smushing it to her face.













I know, I know, I know we have shown you a million pictures of BellaRose skating! This was a particularly proud moment since she skated at The FoodLion Skatepark in the big bowl with Worth. Of course she was not dropping in like Worth but she was still going back and forth on her board. To say our hearts swelled is an understatement!













Worth would like to point out in the picture below he is not holding her, just spotting her.

Big Daddy.

12 comments:

Becky Swann said...

Too bad not everyone signed, I checked it like 280 times to see if anyone else had signed but they never did! :)
Oh my goodness BR is skating! She and Amos Beucler need to hang out he is a little skater too.
GREAT weather this weekend, we know that this time of year has gone either way, like 6 years ago!
oh and Hollings with the phone....so cute!

Jessica said...

I love those pictures!! She is going to be a skate machine. Myron is going to be envious that Worth is still skating. He always talks about how he wishes he had kept up with it better. Good work Worth!!!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

Becky so now this makes sense that I only had 15 comments. You came here 280 times and the other 15 people left comments! What happened 6 years ago?

Becky Swann said...

Oh thats right...I'm just not very good at math:)
Oh I don't know only the coolest wedding in the snow EVER!

Anonymous said...

Sunday, this is a great post. I love how your sweet little family always does such great things all the time. How cool is BellaRose skating? wow.
So, I wanted you to know that I wrote this long thought-out comment on your last post, but I was at the library working, and when I hit send it blocked it and erased it because I was on the school network or something. So, I was too lazy to write it again. I'm sorry. I read and I love your blog AND your new website! Go girl!

Margaret said...

What a gorgeous day and so happy we got to see you at Biltmore for a little bit! Beckett sure does love his Rosey!!I cannot believe how brave BR is!! She rocks!

JTP said...

so cute- she is getting pretty good at skating...... :-) you look fabulous Sunday...as always!

Courtney said...

I'm with you on all the views and people not signing.. but sometimes that is just want people do.. oh well.

I can't get over BR skating! That is awesome! I would have fallen a millon times by now if I were her. Go BR!

Kristin said...

If you are getting that many hits you need to start getting advertisers!
I am so proud of BellaRose...WOW! She is the most beautiful "skater girl" in the world.

Heidi King said...

I love your pictures and how they always make me feel like summer...even in winter. BR is going to be the coolest girl on the block that's for sure.

Vanessa Washburn said...

The skating pictures are awesome. Your girl's got skills.

Just April... said...

goregous sunny day and what fun that BR and her daddy can skate together. nothing as cool as a chick on a skateboard.