Friday, July 08, 2011

Fleeting

I am pretty sure no one is reading this anymore but I still need to post pictures for posterity sake. Hopefully one day I will make this into a book. Hollings is becoming quite the handful, climbing on anything and everything and going in the opposite direction that we all are going, loving to play in the sink and in the bathroom. That drives me batty, the bathroom, out of all places why the bathroom! I feel like summer is a bit of whirlwind, always going and going. Of course I think that is just having multiply kids too. We never sit down. I guess that is why I do blog to remember these days of craziness. I know these times are fleeting. BellaRose is sweet and very talkative. Everything is a question and she wants to know why. She just asked me how to spell bandaid and after I spelled she asked me why. I was stumped. Just because it is spelled that way. Usually I just say because God said. That usually answers the question for everyone.


7 comments:

Byerly said...

Um, I'm reading. Always!! Yes, AC also loves the bathroom...ick! I'm going to start saying, Because God said...I love it.

Vanessa Washburn said...

We always have to keep the bathroom door shut because Haley will play with her bath toys in the toilet. yuck!

Becky Swann said...

I think people are on summer vacation from blogs too! Oh well I have been trying to make myself post too for memories, but keep it up everyone signs in the winter when there is nothing else to do!

Jessica said...

WE are all still reading!!!

Margaret said...

Still reading and loving it! Miss you guys!!

The Ledfords said...

I read it too! But that's how I feel! I think people read blogs now, they just don't comment as much. Anyways, what a great answer to all the questions! I'm going to start telling Abbie that!

Kim said...

I read it !!