Thursday, December 07, 2006

Ode to Judith...






this is my ode to judith. she is our hairstylist here in asheville and she is wonderful. this is the updo she did for niki's wedding (the beautiful bride pictured above). she did 9 people's hair that wonderful day. i adored my hair. i did not want to take it down. i would still have my hair look like that if judith would do that for me everyday. you should have seen everyone else's hair. they were all gorgeous and different. the people who were with me can vouch for me for how much i talked about our hair. you may say i was a bit obsessive, but i tend to get that way when it is something i love. i want everyone to know about it. so this is why i share this post with you. if anyway needs a fabulous updo, or great color, or a terrific cut let me know and i will get you judith. people come from and near and far to see her!

4 comments:

Becky Swann said...

I second that Judith is Amazing! Thanks Sunday for getting us all following the Jude! Our hair has never looked better!

The Colorado Carrs said...

Awwww so fun and pretty

Anonymous said...

Yeah, thanks Sunday for showing all to Judith. I tried to make an appointment with her this week at her new place and her grandmother has died so she can't. I'm sad for her family but I'm also sad for my hair. Is that shallow? I'm obssessed too.

The Colorado Carrs said...

I cant wait to hear the news!!!