Saturday, May 26, 2007

true love







thank you!!! thank you!!!! thank you!!! as i sit here and write this i am so overwhelmed with love. love for you, my friends and family who were so excited for worth and me. who came to the hospital, who called, who sent flowers and ballons, who prayed, who looked at pictures, and posted on blogs. you have loved us good and for that we are so thankful. i am also overwhelmed with such great love for this precious little girl that God has so graciously let us keep and love. i sit her crying b/c i am just overcome with so much emotion. i know that we waited for her and sometimes not so patiently on my part and on monday night she decided the time was right. we went into labor at about 9 that night, got to the hospital about 11:45 and my water broke in the parking lot of the hospital. the epidural came at 3 that morning. after that we were smooth sailing and sweet girl came at 1:46 that afternoon. the people at the hospital were amazing and we all shared something so deep and great together. i will never know how to repay them or thank them. what an emotional time childbirth is. it is one of the best emperiences of my life and one of the hardest. this little girl is so amazing. she is sweet and gorgeous and i could eat her up. we are just so in love. worth is the most amazing dad. he loves her so deeply which makes me fall in love with him even more. i know i keep using the word love but what other word can i use at this time in my life. i just stare at her and can't believe that we made her. i have already cried about her growing up. i want her to be 4 days old forever. i know that is not possible but this time when she is like this is so short. sorry i know that i am VERY emotional but i never thought that in a million years i would ever feel this way. thank you all, thank you friends, thank you family~ you are all one in the same for me~ amazing. worth and i love you so much and the outpouring you have shown us has not gone un-noticed and for that we are deeply humbled.

10 comments:

BacShortly said...

"BINGO," perfect reflection Sunday, excellent.....

Anonymous said...

She is less than a week old- & if I remember correctly "you can't think of the days when life didn't include her" Like I told Worth on the phone at the hospital -you really know what "Miracle" means now.. Welcome to the parent-hood :)
Mrs Haynie

Shanna Mac said...

what a perfect little angel!! i'm so glad everything went smoothly for you and that you're getting enjoy and fall in love with BellaRose. it really just gets better and better!! soak it all up...

Niki said...

Oh Sunday, I am so happy for you both. What a beautiful gift from God you have! I am so thankful to Him as well. It is so amazing that He protected her and has given her to you both. And we all get to enjoy getting to know her! So Cool.

Heidi and Richard King said...

Wow...it sounds like God has made your heart into a mother's heart! There is something so special in those first few weeks that can not be explained. It is such a welling of emotions and a depth of love that I too had never experienced. I am so thankful for you and that God has given you both this great gift...as well as giving Bella Rose a gift of wonderful parents! We love you!

The Colorado Carrs said...

Ahhh it true! Enjoy the days she is little they grow up fast but man they only continue to be more fun. She is a beaut! I love the picture of her "smiling"!

Becky Swann said...

Sunday I love you so much I'm so glad that God has blessed you and all of us with sweet BellaRose. She has rocked my world this last week and I am so happy she is my new adopted niece! I am here for you guys always!!!

Unknown said...

Perfectly described. This is such a special time for you. Soak up that time when she'll lay on your chest, I miss that so much.
God has given you both so much love for your daughter. It's amazing to witness and a reminder that He is at work constantly. Thank you.
I can't wait to see lots of artsy pics of this little one.

The Colorado Carrs said...

i think it looks like Worth's little smirk!!

KatieKate said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Yay for you.

You're lovely. All of you.