Saturday, February 02, 2008

Ice, Ice, Baby..


As you might already know from Becky we woke to an ice storm yesterday. It was glorious! In the morning it was still a little rainy, but when that sun broke through it was amazing as you can tell from the bottom picture that Worth took. We were pretty excited to get out there with our camera (which is not broken, by the way). Hope you enjoy the images, you will find none of BellaRose which may be a shock to you, but we will of course have pictures of her next week. We have a busy day today which consists of many birthday parties. We will be starting off the day celebrating Davis Young's 1st bithday party. We can't believe this little man is 1! Then in the evening we will be celebrating Worth's mom's birthday and Brother Ben's birthday. We just can't believe that they are __ __ year's old :).

Have a wonderful weekend. Have no fear the ice is gone and it will be a beautiful 60 degrees and blue skies.







Worth took this picture.

8 comments:

The Colorado Carrs said...

ah it ate my comment!!!

Gorgeous pictures. can we just trade houses for a few weeks. I WANT your 60 degrees!!

Jim said...

Love the pictures but not the Ice. We have new snow here in SE MI, nothing like out West. My turn for the bread, going to make it today with my GD Rose.

Jim

Becky Swann said...

Oh your pictures are so national geographic, mine are more like black mountain news :) I like yours alot! happy birthday everybody! I can't believe little Davis is 1 ! LOVE HIM!

Anonymous said...

I love ice pictures! They are always amazing to be and so perfect looking.. yet ice is so very dangerous! Have fun at all the b-day parties!

Julie said...

You two are really talented photographers! If I were you, my house would have pictures like that all over it as the decor. It would look like a museum or something. I loved the one of BellaRose's hands a few posts ago. perfect.

KatieKate said...

National geographic... yes. That is what you are.

60 degrees? Are you kidding me? Ridiculous.

Unknown said...

Love the pics. Great portrayal of our weird weather.

MC and Brian Phillips said...

cool pictures, as everyone has said. We just got the rain from that storm I guess. I loved "Water for Elephants." Let me know what you think! I'll look forward to BRose in the next post!