Monday, June 06, 2011

Featured



I know a lot of you know about this huge honor that was bestowed upon me recently but I just have to share on here for those of you who don't know, I was featured in Docica Magazine. I will also be the feature every Friday for the month of June. I am just blown away by the article and the photographs, both by the amazing co-editors of Docica Melissa Wilson and Jennifer Haynes. I feel like I could go on and on about this article and everything it has meant to me and my family but I think that you can just see for yourself. Click the picture and it will take you to the article. Be sure to like them on facebook or follow them on twitter to see what exciting things they will be up to the rest of the year. Don't forget to check back every Friday too, that is when they always post!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So awesome. I love reading about you, even though i know you so well it's so fun to discover new aspects of your friends. you are one inspiring chica for sure!

jenn said...

Hey girl! I love your features in the magazine! You are very inspiring!

Question about those beautiful white balloons. Wynnie is turning 3 and I think they would be a nice addition to the decor, since so far I have nothing planned. Can you tell me where to get them? I found them online but I wonder where in the world you would go to have them blown up since they are so big?!!

Hope to see you one day soon! Jenn