Sunday, January 08, 2012

Christmas continues Part 4!

So here we are to the night before Christmas and Christmas day! I have one more post of Boxing Day photos from Greenville and then Christmas will be officially over!  I always sad to see Christmas go but also ready to get back to life post holidays and to clean the house.  The clutter will drive me batty for sure!
I woke up at 5 am Christmas morning and of course the girls did not wake until an hour and half later.  I was waiting for Rosey when she got up. 

Sleepy girl



Hollings loved the punch ball.
BellaRose showing Hollings her train set.=

Playing with the train set
Discovering the tic tacs from the stocking
Christmas dinner with Poppa, T-love, and Bill.  The prime rib was awesome!

1 comment:

Erica Griffin said...

I LOVE that you were up to record your kiddos on Christmas morning. Beautiful as always!